Michael Speck is of counsel to the firm, and assists with cases in Tulsa and the surrounding areas. Michael Speck’s practice includes the representation of businesses and individuals in state and federal courts and administrative bodies, and in arbitration and mediation in commercial and consumer litigation, insurance defense, employment law, denial of coverage, contract, premises liability, personal injury and landlord-tenant litigation.
- Administrative litigation
- Business litigation
- Contract litigation
- Employment litigation
- Premises liability defense
- Automobile accidents and injuries
- Oklahoma, U.S. District Court, Western and Eastern Districts of Oklahoma and U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Western and Northern Districts of Oklahoma, 2000
- Southern Illinois University, J.D.
- University of Oklahoma, B.A. (Philosophy of Religion & Ethics) and M.A. (Philosophy)
Associations & memberships
- Oklahoma County and Oklahoma Bar Associations
- Ann Hays v. Monticello Retirement Estates LLC, 2008 OK CIV APP 74, 192 P.3d 1279 (Okla.Civ.App. 2008)
C. Craig Cole & Associates serves clients in Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Pottawatomie, Cleveland, Canadian, Logan and surrounding areas, in Oklahoma.